My Simple Makeup Routine


Well, first, its NOT what i use everyday, i only use it all if i feels like wearing makeup, for hanging out with friend or attending semi-formal event, beside that i usually  only do my brow and lipstick.


  • I prep my skin with Etude House Bye Sebum Sun Stick. Not only protecting your skin from sun damage but also helps in controlling sebum.

  • Put the base on, i usually wear Laneige Pore Control Cushion in shade 21

  • Correct the flaws with LA Pro HD Conceal in Classic Ivory

  • I do my brows with NYX Eyebrow Powder in Black/Gray

  • Contour my eyes and nose with LA Girls Blush Collection in Glow
  • With the same pallete i put on matte blusher

  • I wear my Matte Eyeshadow from LA Colors. Since i have hooded eye, i only can use matte eyeshadow and this is the only small palette shadow i could find (if you know any please, please tell me)

  • Use the Revlon Colorstay Crayon Liner to line my eyeline

  • Set the makeup with Shisheido Translucent Loose Powder or ELF Mattifying  Powder

  • Last but not least my new favourite NYX Matte Lipstick in Strawberry daiquiry for bold look or Lancome Lipstick for sheer colour

Thats my step-by-step to natural no makeup look with my reccomended makeup products!
Whats yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate