NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Stockholm & Tokyo Review and Swatches

Im in love with this lip cream, i got it first time from my cousin from her visit to sephora. After that i reach for the nude option which is the stockholm shade.

It has creamy texture when blended and ended in beautiful matte finish, yet it doesnt drying your lips. I alove matte lipstick but i always found it drying except for this and NYX matte lipstick.

 Left : Tokyo, Right : Stockholm

The Tokyo one is a very pale pink, which is very pale on my N 20 (25 if i tanned) skin. 
And Stockholm is a nuce peach with cool undertone, this one is my most used lipstick of all time, and im going on my second tube
It has pretty good staying power, it will be slightly gone after i eat, but only need a little touch up and im good to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate