Biore Cleansing Oil Review


How everyones going?
be ready minna, this post will be my first review about cleansing oil :3
SO the story starts when im on my last trip to Malaysia, on that trip I give a visit to watson , and get  my self a mini haul. Kyaa~~ XD
There’s no  watson store in my hometown, nor Sasa. Poor me… -,-
One of the new addition to my arsenal is the Biore Cleansing Oil.   

Since all of the cleansing oil I ever use give me a redness and slightly irritates my skin so i decided to try a cleansing oil..
I forgot the exact price. Its around RM20.00, that’s cheap compared to a certain online store I know. Bleh..
Description on the backside

Description
This oil based make up remover from japan has excellent cleansing ability that makes make up removal so quick and easy! It effectively dissolves and removes longlasting make up, even waterproof mascara, while ligting away dirt and impurities.
Specially formulated to provide optimum cleansing performance at all times.  It doeas not emulsify upon contact with water and can be used during shower.

What it Claims:
-No greasy or sticky feeling on skin after use
-Does not clog pores
-Gentle and mild on skin
-Refreshing fragrance
How to use:
1.Pump Small amount of cleansing oil. Gently massage onto face to dissolve make up.
2.Rinse with water throughfully
Pump small amount
  The texture just like common vegetable oil, very watery runny..
Gently rubs and massage the oil to your skin
Cleaaaaaannnnn~~!

My conclusion, this is a WOW.  It does all the claims, No greasy and sticky, im afraid of the heavy and greasy feeling at first, but I feel nothing greasy at all. 
See how it dissolve my maybelline waterproof mascara and etude proof10 liner?

Pros:
-No greasy or sticky feeling on skin after use, no heavy feeling like putting olive oil onto your face
-Does not clog pores
-Gentle and mild on skin. No stingy sensation like if I use my recent cleansing milk or other make up remover.
-Refreshing fragrance, fresh floral scent, not, the scent isn’t that strong. You almost cant smell the scent.
-Great cleansing power eh?absolutely!it removes everything on your face.  It dissolve my waterproof mascara evenly~~

Totally love this product XD

Honestly this is my first cleansing oil, and I do wanna know more about cleansing oil, I’ll be glad if you kindly sharing your experience ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate