Skin79 Super Beblesh Balm Hot Pink Review


Hello everyone!
how are you?? :D

Today im going to review about the famous bb cream skin79 super bb in hot pink. Yayyy!! ^^
 
Skin79 Super BB Line : Gold VIP, Snail Nutrition, Orang Vital, Hot Pink.
This is one of famous BB cream in korean, i found so many review about this one and got a plan to give it a try.  But i never did >< 

Until one day my very friend give me the 5ml sample.  She gave it to me because it didn’t give her enough coverage and breaks her out..ouchhh... :O
I was scared to try , but you know what? curiousity kills the cat, but thanks god I didn’t get killed because of this bb cream (wtf.lol)


What it claims
-Oil control
-whitening effect
-wrinkle improvement
-sun protection spf 25++
 
The 5ml Bottle ^^

Its come with only one shade, a bit grayish and pinky…with a pleasant floral scent.


Im surprised how easy to spear it XD



With and without bb cream




Lightweight and doesn’t feel heavy at all and looks very natural as you can see on the pics , good for daily no-make-up-look make up I guess :D
Kind of cooling down your skin surface, when using this bb cream my face doesn’t get the broiled-prawn look in the middle of humid weather like it usually does :D but I prefer highest spf :/
About the braking out issue? It depend on your own skin, I have a very sensitive skin it could get tons of pimples because of foundation, but this one doenst breaks me out, my skin accept this bb cream happily :3
The only thing I regret is the shade!it slightly darken my skin tone and give it a pinkish tone(my skin is fair and yellowish) now I know why it called as “hot pink” :’/

Pros
-light weight for everyday use
-whitening function
-wrinkle improvement
- good oil control, my face looks dewy and plump after few hours rather than oily for 6 hours, but after 8 hours the T-zone started to show the oily looks :/
-light coverage
-pretty moisturizing
-give a dewy finish
- veryvery easy to blend!i swear!
-doesn’t break my sensitive skin out
-The spf 25++ works

Cons:
-doesnt suit my skin tone, its makes my skintone darker and pinkish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate