New Life!New Blog!

Hello everyone!
Welcome to my blog!

This is a brand new blog and i wish we could get along well~
Its not the first time I run a blog, i decided to leave my first blog since my friends found it too riddiculous and i feels like it could ruin my image and my fans expectation.

So here we are, in my new blog,
Starting my new 'virtual' life...
But actually i do have a new life now, not only the virtual one on the net.

Let me tell you about my new life,
No,new life is not like I have re-birth after died in the war of ninja world with special ninjutsu did by sasuke, no. Besides, Why the heck did sasuke bother to bring my life back?it should be kakashi..or I just better died and meet my beloved Ace in the heaven, and..

A: Cut it off! (۳˚Д˚)۳

Okay!easy!

Here we go..

Finally in the mid of 2012 (god!its last year already?!) I became one of the proud University Student!
(Music please, *backsoud starts* thanks.)
Here I am on the ARCHITECTURE ENGINEERING major.whoooo~
(Gramps, you see?I made it here!)

New School

I dunno if you still call university as a school *shrugs*
When I was child I have my wish to get into Sriwijaya University. (<link!)


Well let me tell you there's 2 location of the campus, first in Palembang, the center of South Sumatera, then in city of Indralaya.

The first campus location take only 15 minutes from my home, and about 30 steps from my granny house.
The second one, in Indralaya need an hour of journey by bus, can be much longer if there's a traffic jam. The longest time I ever take is 4hours straight.

 If you go there never ever forget to bring your ipod or book to kill the time. PSP or even you little sister trading card (the one with barbie picture) will also help.

A:How can ipod kill the time?why don't you use saber or sword to kill it?can we really kill the time?

Me: We are not going to kill the time LITERALLY!


Since my granny's house is located near the campus and we used to sneaked on the campus football ground to playing every each afternoon. We even take a scary-tour at night with my uncle cause he said his friends often saw ghost there.  But sadly luckily, we don't meet any of those 'thing' or 'creature'

 New Friends

 If you ever read my recent post on my recent blog about my recent crazy classmates mates which I found in EVERY stage of life I have since I'm on my junior high years.

Now I'm in university,
And I can tell you that most of this wannabe-architect on my class are NOT common-breathing-living-human-with-normal-brain.
I realized that when we were choosing the captain.
And guess what? They choose me!I'm the captain!they choose me to lead. 
What's on earth gonna happen?for the gods sake, me from all of those candidate?the world is going to end. I even won't choose my self in an election.

But I'll do my best, since I have the will of D. 
Like Monkey D Luffy, or Portgas D Ace, or Gol D Roger on One Piece manga. They're have the leader soul you know?captain,commander,pirate king.
I'm gonna be like one of them. Architecture12 I'm gonna bring you to the New World and find one piece! Errr...No, not like that, sorry.

Back to my newly found classmates,
I mean they're maybe human, but some of them proudly say to me the are not!
Some girls told me that they're a half vampire, while give me this look-into-my-vampire-eyes-and-you'll-be-scared stares.
Ami said she's an alien originally, or else, there's a boy who declared himself as a hokage!yeah!hokage, and he said he's namikaze minato from all of the goddamn hokage on naruto series!
Or the most crazy one when a human-like creature come to me and my friends while we're talking, 
so this creature ask "do you know who I am?" , 
we said nope, 
and then he said brievely " I AM SPIDERMAN!" 
And went away, 
left us dumbfounded.

God why I always trapped in a class like this.
Its not like im hoping for a Blair Waldorf university life. ThoughI did try to make a new image like Nico Robin at first, you know quiet, calm, talk only the important, and it did work, some of them said im charismatic

A: THE HELL!!

But i cant help goofing around at the end and show my 'abstract' side.

Honestly Im wishing for new fellows which can get along with me. And god granted my wish...i found them, and i fond of them

A: what a sweet ending eh?

Me: oh shuddup~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate